If you are looking for a transferable piece of footwear, that isn’t anything like you already own, then purchasing a pair of mules is exactly what you need.
Mules are an easy to wear shoe that will look good with most of the trends for spring. They will look especially great with menswear inspired pants and fitted blazers. What makes the mule truly versatile is the fact that it can be worn in both a heel and flat style. It is entirely up to you how dressy or causal you want to look when you wear this shoe. This fact also makes the mule a perfect addition to your work wardrobe. The mule is available in a multitude of colours and styles, and can even sport a chunky or slim heel.
Since we are hoping the worst of winter is over, it’s a great time to start thinking about updating our spring wardrobe and mules are a must-have addition for the warmer months.
1. ALDO Frida, $90.00
2. Jeffrey Campbell Ft. Collins Slingback Mule, $170, available at Urban Outfitters
3. Call it Spring Niederman, $50
4. Free People Joanie Cut Out Shoe, $163
5. Unique Heeled Mule Shoe, $70, available at Topshop
6. Stella McCartney Wooden-Hell Convertible-Mule Pump, Rose, $881, available at Neiman Marcus
By: Sarah St.Jules, @Ssj04
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.