We as women love to feel sexy. It doesn’t mean dressing inappropriately; it is looking classy, by showing off that little tease of skin, giving you that confidence that you are one HOT woman! Many of us think that we can’t feel like this while at the office, you thought wrong. Showing some skin in the right places is more than appropriate to wear to work. It is called the Cold Shoulder; showing off subtle skin, while still representing your classic office ensemble.
These cut-out shoulder tops are perfect for a girls’ night out, a fine dinner, and most importantly are office applicable. The trick is to not have too much shoulder showing. Make sure you’re not wearing a full ‘off the shoulder’ top. You want to keep a large amount of fabric covering your high shoulder/neck area before the cut out begins.
We have rounded up a few of our favorite cut out shoulder tops to guide you into the right direction when shopping this look.
1. Roland Mouret Roche Cold-Shoulder Kimono Top, $2484, available at Saks Fifth Ave
2. Topshop ‘Kit’ Print Cold Shoulder Top, $105, available at Nordstrom
3. Topshop Long Sleeve Ruffle Top, UK $34
4. Rebecca Minkoff, Cold Shoulder Silk Blouse, $278, available at Nordstrom
5. DKNY Cutout stretch-silk shirt, UK $90, available at The Outnet
6. Bailey 44 ‘Angelica’ Cold Shoulder Top, $177, available at Nordstrom
7. Cooper & Ella ‘Willow’ Cold Shoulder Top, $205, available at Nordstrom
8. Bailey 44 ‘Take It Easy’ Cutout Stretch Jersey Top, $180, available at Nordstrom
Inspiration Image: image curtesy of tin hay vai
By: Jordan Sangster
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!