A good pair of sneakers is a completely classic staple that can be paired with virtually any outfit. Never before have we seen such a sneaker frenzy, especially in the world of high fashion. I noticed a lot of bloggers wearing sneakers with full skirts and more formal looks at fashion weeks all over the world this year, which I love! This comfortable style can dress down a formal look, or be paired with jeans and a sweater for a cozy and cute style. I also love to make my outfits more interesting by wearing sneakers- for example, I’ll pair my Reebok Running Sneakers with a little black dress for a night out. I love the contrast and think it makes an outfit so much more exciting!
1. Adidas Stan Smiths, $110, available at Aritzia
2. Saint Laurent Court Classic Leather High-Top Sneakers, $645 USD, available at Net-A-Porter
3. Nike Roshe Run Pure Platinum Trainers, $151, available at ASOS
4. Vans “Classic” Perforated Slip-On Sneaker, $82, available at Nordstrom
5. New Balance Yiasa, $110, available at Little Burgundy
6. Reebok Classic Running Sneaker, $55 USD, available at Urban Outfitters
By Lindsay Mix, Vancouver
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!