I recently wrote a piece about statement jewellery during the holiday season. With bright colours and bold shapes, these statement accessories can stand out against any outfit. This week, I’m singing a completely different tune as we look at pretty party pearls. These classic pieces add a feminine touch to your holiday outfits. When most people think of pearls, they instantly think stiff, rigid and their grandmothers closet, but trust me when I say a classic never goes out of style. I’ve paired pearls with everything from a modest LBD to an electric bodycon. When worn properly these pieces provide just as much of a statement as any other bold accessory. Looking to draw some inspiration for pretty pearly looks? Think of Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. Two beautiful, fashion forward females who rock this classic look effortlessly.
1. Cluttered fresh water pearl strand $59.99 Peoples
2. Tiffany small heart tag on silver fresh water pearl bracelet $470 Tiffany
3. Lumba bracelet $15.98 Aldo
4. Anne Klein small pearl stud earring $14 Hudson’s Bay
5. Beaded Necklace $12.95 H&M
6. Cezanne multi stretch pearl bracelet $25 Hudson’s Bay
By: Layan Barakat
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.