Now that the holiday season has officially begun, the holiday parties will start to begin. But rather than wearing your typical office wear, now is your opportunity to take advantage of dressing up. But it’s important to make sure your holiday party look is both festive and professional.
To ensure you look your best this holiday season, we’ve put together five looks for every type of holiday party so you’ll be able to dazzle and shine wherever your office decides to deck the halls.
1. Needle & Thread Sequined Top, $210, available at Net-a-Porter
2. Jimmy Choo Romy Heels, $618, available at SSENSE
3. Miss Selfridge Trousers, $60, available at John Lewis
1. Dolce & Gabbana Fitted Blazer, $1,763, available at Far Fetch
2. Humble Chic Rhinestone Choker, $46, available at Humble Chic
3. Christian Louboutin So Kate, $795, available at Christian Louboutin
4. Raey Tank, $100, available at Matches Fashion
5. H&M Imitation Leather Leggings, $25, available at H&M
1. Balenciaga Crepe Midi Skirt, $2,250, available at Net-a-Porter
2. Lands’ End Turtleneck, $59, available at Lands’ End
3. Jimmy Choo Romy Suede Pumps, $595, available at Matches Fashion
1. DVF Jumpsuit, $234, available at DVF
2. Stella McCartney Tuxedo Blazer, $1,795, available at Stella McCartney
3. Shoe Dazzle Arnita pumps, $59, available at Shoe Dazzle
1. Emilio De La Morena dress, $930, available at Avenue 32
2. Manolo Blahnik Pumps, $1,376, available at Neiman Marcus
3. Bauble Bar Moonrock Drop Earrings, $58, available at Bauble Bar
By Ainsley Smith, Toronto, @ainsleysmithy
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!