There are a myriad of ways to wear a sleeveless blouse, which is perfect considering the heat makes you want to take a pair of scissors to your favourite shirt. The classic route a la Betty Draper involves a slim fit, embellished collar and neutral colour palette. For a more mod look, pick bold contrasting colours that pop against each other. Loose and airy is another lovely option you can dress up with a chunky necklace or collar tips. However you choose to wear the blouse, just be thankful that someone already removed those pesky sleeves for you.
1. T. Babaton Anita Sleeveless Blouse, $110, available at Aritzia
2. American Apparel Sleeveless Lawn Button Up, $48
3. Joe Fresh Colour Block Shirt, $39
4. Zara Silk Shirt with Applique on Collar, $40
5. Jacob Lace Floral Pattern Blouse, $35
6. Charlie Ivory Collar Top, $95
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.