Statement Piece: If you want to go bold with your plaid style, try one plaid statement piece paired with neutrals. By pairing your plaid piece with neutrals you allow the pattern to stand out even more.
A Pop of Plaid: Use accessories to bring in a bit of the cozy fall fashion trend. Heels and scarves have been some of my favourite ways to bring plaid into my daily fall look.
All Over: For a daring look, try a plaid dress or jumpsuit to rock the trend head to toe.
Mixed: Mixing prints and patterns has been one of the hottest trends over the last few seasons, so why not try mixing plaid patterns? Try mixing contrasting plaid colour schemes to achieve a look that really stands out amongst the crowd.
1. Elizabeth and James Beau embellished plaid cotton-blend mini dress, $365.00, available at Net-a-Porter
2. Closet – UK Luck Be a Lady Dress in Green Plaid, $79.99, available at ModCloth
3. Emily and Fin LTD Too Much Fun Dress in Red Plaid, $71.99, available at ModCloth
4. Sonoma life + style ® plaid shirt dress, $34.99, available at Kohl’s
5. BB Dakota Rosanna Black and Red Plaid Jacket, $91.00, available at LuLu*s
6. J COOPER Plaid Peplum Tank Top, $33.98, available at Lord & Taylor
7. Press Brushed Plaid Skirt, $119.00, available at Piperlime
8. Nanette Lepore Prep School Slim Plaid Pants, $298.00, available at CUSP
9. Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ Plaid Pointy Toe Pumps, $695.00, available at Nordstorm
10. Pearl & Plaid Button Earring Trio, $7.90, available at Wet Seal
11. Nightglen Plaid Scarf, $58.00, available at Madewell
12. Bettye Muller Rolls Tartan Plaid Loafer, $250.00, available at Neiman Marcus
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!