Who says you need a fiancé to justify ring shopping? Toronto is home to a number of boutiques that offer up some serious designer bling from both local and international designers. Opening last Fall, The Narwhal is the only boutique in Canada to carry the Finn gold love knot ring (the diamond encrusted styles can be special ordered). You can also find Nicole Richie’s House of Harlow line, including this Tribal Wrap Ring. JacFlash lends its rock and roll aesthetic to this Armour Knuckle Ring from Low Luv, while the Mr. Kate moustache ring is a touch more whimsical. UPC Boutique stocks clothing and accessories from Chloe Comme Paris, a line spearheaded by two young Canadian sisters, like this silver Bishop ring. In between the latest TopShop finds at Jonathan & Olivia, you can find a host of designs by Pamela Love, like this triple rope ring made from sterling silver.
1. Finn 18k gold Love Knot Ring, $695, available at The Narwhal
2. House of Harlow Tribal Wrap Ring, $70, available at The Narwhal
3. Low Luv Armor Knuckle Ring, $95, available at JacFlash
4. Mr. Kate Logo Full Finger Ring, $75, available at JacFlash
5. Chloe Comme Paris Bishop Ring, $150.50, available at UPC Boutique
6.Pamela Love triple finger rope ring, $495, available at Jonathan + Olivia
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle
This post is from christielohr.com.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.