The military trend is guaranteed to get you armed and ready for the cooler temps this fall. The fashion military army is coming in full force and I can’t get enough of it. Military clothing doesn’t mean you need to dress like Destiny’s Child in the Survivor video, there are a few ways you can convert this street style trend into your everyday work attire.
Whether you’re rocking this trend on your commute to work or in the office, here are six options for you to incorporate our military obsession into office appropriate glam.
1. Military Trench Coat, available at J.Crew, $474
2. Vernay Cargo-Pocket Jumpsuit by Joie, available at Neiman Marcus, $372
3. The Vegabond Cargo Pants, by MOTHER, available at Shopbop, $272
4. The Military Blouse, by L’Academie, available at Revolve Clothing, $158
5. Orginial Aviator in Gold Matte and Green, by Ray-Ban, available at Sunglass Hut, $250
6. Nikki Cargo Vest, by Elizabeth and James, available at Shopbop, $320
By Danielle Goguen, Toronto, ON, @daniellegoguen
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!