I can attest to the fact that there is nothing more exciting, or terrifying than starting your first year of university. While I can’t give you the secret to acing every exam (study?) or how to be on time for 8:30 class, I can give you tips on what to pack. If you’re living in a dorm, chances are closet space is limited, so make sure you bring the essentials. While many of your classmates may be showing up to class in sweats or gulp, pajamas, you should stick to jeans and layers for the fall. For the long days of library time that require comfort, try a pair of silk pants and a cashmere sweater. Lastly, a leather backpack will allow you to carry the essentials from lecture hall to lecture hall. Enjoy higher learning!
1. Flokarl Ankle Boot, $110 available at Aldo
2. Raiders Pack-tribe, $318 available at Roots
3. Sundry Terry Pullover in Heather Gray, $120 available at eLUXE
4. Ace Zen Rinse, $165 available at Fidelity
5. Cashmere Crewneck Sweater, $79 available Joe Fresh
6. Pyjama Pant, $29 available at Joe Fresh
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.