May sunshine is here, so stop covering up your gorgeous pedicure with socks and closed-toe shoes. Even if you have an office-based 9-to-5 gig, there are lots of work-appropriate sandals that will show off your perfectly polished toes. Most business-casual workplaces frown upon flip-flops and athletic sandals, but a sophisticated pair of sandals with a little more foot coverage maintains the look of a consummate professional and lets your feet breathe. Incorporate these work-ready sandals into your wardrobe for a touch of summery style that will make Monday mornings a little more palatable.
1. Nine West Violin Sandal, $130
2. J.Crew Marina Mini-Wedge Espadrilles, $138
3. Nasty Gal Eliza Sandal, $65
4. Ecote Pinwheel Cutout Lace-Up Sandal, $39, available at Urban Outfitters
5. Geo Cut Patent Sandal, $128, available at Anthropologie
6. Aldo Mariya Sandal, $80
By: Sara Constantineau, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.