A few years ago, Bohemian style was all the rage, skirts became longer and colours became earthier. We saw fashion lovers and designers alike embracing it (think Laura Siegel Spring/Summer 2012) and we soon realized that this trend, unlike many others, is here to stay. So where is the best place to scope out bohemian trends? At the first big music festival of the year or course. Two weekends of music and fashion collide annually at Coachella, allowing us to draw inspiration from celebrities in their designer pieces and other attendees with more affordable looks. This year we saw tons of black and white, high cut shorts and neon colours. With such a wide range of styles, virtually anyone can find something to suit their wardrobe.
1. Alessandra Ambrosio at Coachella 2013, Image Courtesy of Vogue
2. Alexa Chung at in Lacoste L!IVE Coachella 2013, Image Courtesy of Vogue
3. Chloe Sevigny at Coachella 2013, Image Courtesy of Vogue
4. Jessica Alba at Coachella 2013, Image Courtesy of Vogue
5. Kate Bosworth at Coachella 2013, Image Courtesy of Vogue
6. Solange Knowles in Alice + Olivia dress at Coachella 2013, Image Courtesy of Vogue
By: Layan Barakat, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.