Word on the street is that thin heeled footwear is making a comeback. While delicate pumps are lovely, they can leave a bit to be desired when it comes to comfort and punch. Before you start running to the closest shoppers for Band-Aids and insoles, remember that wedges and platforms are still kicking around and looking better than ever. With bright colours, simple straps and bold patterns, you can wear these on the days your feet need a little TLC.
1. Aldo Eila, $120
2. Chinese Laundry, $70, available at Town Shoes
3. Sam Edelman Sutton Wedge, $165, available at eLuxe
4. Dolce Vita Pica, $120, available at HBC
5. Zara Lacquered Platform Sandal, $80
6. Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Platform, $154, available at Urban Outfitters
By: Gabriella Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.