Spring has bestowed us with countless trends to shop – Sixties Mod, geometrics, leather embellishments, Nineties, neon and ruffles to name a few. To compromise my urge to break the bank by trying all of them, I decided to scout out the best pieces under $100 to cover a range of styles. Whether you crave a little leather embellishment, a stark black and white print, or a bright burst of neon, the pieces below will add instant spring-ready style to your current repertoire.
1. Zara Leather Shopper, $99
2. Club Monaco Laura Collar Necklace, $99
3. Talula Harlem Jacket, $98, available at Aritzia
4. H&M Printed Trousers, $30
5. J. Crew Striped Maxiskirt, $90
6. H&M Jacket, $70
7. Wilfred Free Croix Scarf, $60, available at Aritzia
8. Wilfred Free Rhoda Shorts, $65, available at Aritzia
By: Ali Leier, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @alileier.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.