If there’s one colour to work into your wardrobe this year, it’s the eye-catching emerald green. Named by Pantone as the colour of 2013, this vibrant jewel-toned hue was a favourite on the spring runways, seen from designers like Michael Kors, Burberry and Gucci. Whether you want just a touch of colour or an emerald look from head to toe, bring on the New Year with this trend-setting shade and wait for heads to turn. Here are some stylish picks to add pops of emerald green to your look.
1. Style Inspiration: Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2013, image courtesy of Style.com
2. Style Inspiration: Gucci Spring/Summer 2013, image courtesy of Style.com
3. Style Inspiration: Burberry Spring/Summer 2013, image couresy of Style.com
4. NastyGal Two Tone Drape Blouse, $58
5. Kiss of Emerald Lace Dress, $50, available at ShopRuche
6. Improvd Sienna Leather Jacket, $752, available at ASOS
7. J.Crew Collection Cashmere Mini Cable Sweater, $163
8. Emerald and the Beautiful Dress, $53, available at ModCloth
9. American Apparel Easy Jean, $72
By: Sara Constantineau, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.