The holiday season is ripe with picture-perfect pairings that come to mind as easily as the opening chords of “Deck the Halls.” Cabernet red dresses and studded pumps, bulky knits, metallic clutches and tuxedo pants worn with glittering cocktail jewellery, tried and true couplings I know will get you through the holiday party circuit. Whether it’s a casual gift exchange with friends or a lavish family feast, these pairings prove two together is always better than one alone. Mix and match these pairs for an epic style statement.
1. Style Inspiration: L’Wren Scott at her Fragrance Launch Event in New York City, image courtesy of Style.com
2. Style Inspiration: Hilary Rhoda attending Derek Blasberg and Opening Ceremony’s Stationary Collaboration Tea Party, image courtesy of Style.com
3. ASOS Dress, $63
4. Steve Madden Studded Stiletto, $180, available at Town Shoes
5. Free People Cowl Neck Sweater, $393
6. H&M Clutch, $15
7. Alexander McQueen Tuxedo Pant, $325, available at Net-A-Porter
8. Eddie Borgo Bullet Cuff, $815, available at Net-A-Porter
By: Emily Gray, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @litlmissfashn.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.