The sequin trend is fabulous at this time of year for celebrating, so pair as many sequin details together as you can, or simply make a statement with one, either way, you’ll be the life of the party. So, why not start off the year brighter than the disco ball lighting the dance floor at your New Years Eve fete! Starting it off in one of fashions most daring trends could be just the ticket for you in 2013. Jazz up your black blazer straight from the office to that holiday party by pairing it with a sparkly evening clutch, or dazzle your friends in a flirty sequin cocktail dress and shake what you’ve got before the clock strikes midnight!
1. Ted Baker London ‘Bowden’ Clutch, $90, available at Nordstrom
2. Vince Camuto Peep-toe Pump, $180, available at TheBay.com
3. Rachel Zoe Sequin Striped Dress, $275, available at Shopbop
4. ASOS Skater Sequin Dress, $275
5. Silence & Noise Blazer, $99, available at Urban Outfitters
6. H&M Sequin Leggings, $40
By: Emily Gray, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @litlmissfashn.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.