Discerning and style savvy Vancouverites can now satiate their shopping urges (sans guilt) without traveling far. Granville St. is home to the first Joe Fresh flagship store in Canada. The man behind the brand, Torontonian Joe Mimran, hosted the who’s who of Canadian fashion at the VIP opening Saturday night, arguably the best party of the season. The store lived up to its name with a minimalist, white, 2-storey space showcasing everything from activewear, to the season’s trendiest items such as faux fur coats, military jackets and motorcycle boots. In between snagging some great deals, partygoers grooved to the beats of uber talented NYC DJ duo Caitlin Moe and Mia Moretti while sipping on champagne and grapefruit martinis. As the party raged on, gregarious conversation chimed through the store’s spacious interior and the haute crowd took to impromptu dance sessions on its floor- a conga line starring Joe Mimran and model du jour Tiiu snaked its way through the crowd at one point! Some East coast party fervor was definitely brought to the West Coast this past weekend as the innovative flagship store opened its doors. Fresh indeed.
1. A packed house of Vancouver’s top tastemakers
3. The Stereos
4. NYC DJ duo Caitlin Moe and Mia Moretti
5. Chloe Berge and Flare Editor Lisa Tant
6. Tonya Albulet, Western Sales Manager for Vitamin Daily and Holt Renfrew hair stylist Tanya
11. Christie Lohr and singer Divine Brown
12. Joe Fresh model Tiiu Kuik seen in their commercials
13. Ishra Sharif, fashion writer
By: Chloe Berge, Vancouver
This post is from christielohr.com.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.