The little black dress is a classic wardrobe staple, but it’s also somewhat predictable. Tap into your inner girly-girl this season with a little pink dress instead (LC is already a fan!). Sweet and demure or sultry and daring, this basic is far from boring and it’s incredibly versatile. Whether you prefer a subtle blush shade or a vibrant fuschia, the LPD can work with any style or personality, and you’ll definitely stand out from the crowd.
1. Long Sleeved Dress, $49.95, H&M
2. Faith Connexion Stretch-Jersey Tank Dress, $310, Net-a-Porter
3. Classic Buttoned Dress, $30, Forever 21
4. TopShop Crepe Shirt Dress, $84, The Bay
5. Neon Lights Dress, $68, NastyGal.com
6. Bell Skirt Dress, $51.17, ASOS
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.