|Date Posted||Feb 27, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Salary: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (5243)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
The Senior Print Designer role sits within the Concept Design Org. Our goal is to elevate the Lululemon product by creating unique and original artworks by hand. Our team will drive excellence in print through the connection of design, development and merchandising.
A day in the life:
The senior print designer is an artist who specializes in creating originality through the art of print and pattern to elevate the Lululemon mens and women’s product experience.
This will require print design excellence through the connection of design, development and manufacturing.
Work cross functionally with, print development and raw materials to ensure the highest level of execution.
The senior print designer brings to life the seasonal print direction that is trend relevant to the lululemon guest.
Take ownership of seasonal print projects, and be the point of contact for the concept team in cross
Work closely with more junior members of the team to mentor them through the design process
is confident and has solid presentation skills to present to varied audiences with the goal to engage and inspire other members of the design communit and aswell as cross functional partners.
· MA, BA, BS or BFA in Textile and or Print Design or similar
· 8+ Year experience in the Fashion design industry
· 4+ Year experience working for a fashion/athleisure apparel global brand
· Expert understanding of different print techniques, material substrates and of garment construction.
· 6+ years fluent in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
· Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
· Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
· Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.