|January 24, 2024
Our Stylist Program extends its complimentary services to shoppers, offering personalized styling consultations and curated shopping experiences. We strive to provide expert advice to the client and assist in discovering their unique style while highlighting our retail variety and offerings.
In your one-on-one Personal Styling Session, the stylist will teach the client what to wear and where to find it. Discover the pieces to suit their personality, silhouette, and lifestyle. The session will be customized to fit the client’s needs, budget, and individual style without any pressure to buy.
The personal style session will begin with a brief online questionnaire to get to know more about the client and their needs for the session.
The process could include optional pre-selection of pieces or looks.
Once this is all established, you will guide the client through the Centre for maximum of 2 hours.
Stylist to determine:
• Needs by type of service: item specific, special occasion, full wardrobe, gifting occasion.
Based on service requested, stylist to do a pre-pull in stores (place items on hold) or walk the Centre with the client.
• Stylist to meet client at Guest Services.
• Stylist to reiterate with the client the needs of the appointment.
• Stylist and client to shop for a period of 2 hours (maximum).
• Client to make all purchases from each store.
Monthly appointments are based on stylist’s availability. Maximum 5 sessions per month per stylist.
The Wrap Up
• Stylist to track client information, stores shopped, amount spent, description of client in master log.
• Appointments should be followed up with a check-in or thank-you email.
Submit your resume with your hourly rate and links to your portfolio, website, and social media.