Have you heard the news? Hudson’s Bay Company and Herschel Supply have partnered up to bring us a limited edition five-piece collection! Launching in February 2016, the collaboration of travel essentials will bring HBC’s iconic stripes and Herschel Supply’s signature vegetable tanned leather and blue chambray liners together. The pieces include Herschel’s Heritage and Little American backpacks, the Chapter travel kit and the Novel weekend duffle – with prices ranging from $50 – $135 (CDN).
The two Canadian brands were delighted to work with each other, as they “share many of the same values, including a passion for heritage and commitment,” – Hilary Kelley, Vice President, Design, HBC Collections.
The pieces from the collaboration will be available in Hudson’s Bay stores and on thebay.com on February 16, 2016. Don’t miss out on purchasing something from this exciting new collection that offers a modern take on a classic Canadian design!
1. HBC COLLECTION x HERSCHEL Chapter Dopp Kit, $50
2. HBC COLLECTION x HERSCHEL Heritage Backpack, $80
3. HBC COLLECTION x HERSCHEL Little America Backpack, $135
4. HBC COLLECTION x HERSCHEL Novel Duffle Bag, $135
5. HBC COLLECTION x HERSCHEL Heritage Kid Backpack, $60
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!