If you’re anything like me, the approaching cooler months and warmer clothes are a welcome change. This goes for my office wardrobe as well. I love wearing sweaters and cozy clothes to work while still looking stylish. A sweater vest is a great transitional piece for fall and looks very chic and professional. I pair my sweater vests with almost anything including wide-leg trousers or a fitted wrap skirt. I’ll also pair them with pointed-toe booties or a feminine pump and throw on a blazer or trench to complete the look!
1. Wilfred Palmier Sweater, $125, available at Aritzia
2. Wilfred Coulomb Pant, $145, available at Aritzia
3. Warehouse Double Breasted Textured Blazer, $152, available at ASOS
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Laser-Cut Bow Pump, $575 USD, available at Bergdorf Goodman
5.Philip Lim Turtleneck Sweater Vest, $527, available at ShopBop
6. Joseph Wrap Skirt, $327, available at ShopBop
By Lindsay Mix, Vancouver (@lindsmix)
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!