Personally, I do not believe in the “no white after Labour Day” rule. For this reason, I love to wear a classic white blazer as a transitional piece coming into fall. This look is so classic and crisp and really pulls together any outfit. I love to pair my oversize white blazer with high-waisted denim shorts, a tee shirt and sneakers to add some contrast to the look. I also love to see a white silk blazer paired with a navy pencil skirt for a more professional outfit. For a dressier nighttime look, I wear my white blazer with high-waisted loose trousers, a crop top, and mules. This piece is so great because it can really be paired with any of the neutral pieces you have in your closet (dressy or casual), and adds that extra something to pull the whole look together perfectly!
1. Lavish Alice Collarless Cape Blazer, $117, available at ASOS
2. Monki Duster Coat, $109, available at ASOS
3. Rebecca Minkoff Becky Jacket, $485, available at ShopBop
4. Helmut Lang Two-Button Linen Blazer, $415 USD, available at Bergdorf Goodman
5. TOPSHOP Longline Boyfriend Jacket, $112
6. Club Monaco Jannet Textured Jacket, $298 USD
By Lindsay Mix, Vancouver
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!