Animal print is a major trend both on and off the runway this season. It gives fashionistas an edgy look, while still remaining in the neutral colour family. While it seem easy to throw on a leopard print overcoat on a cool Summer day, it may not be as easy to translate this trend into your typical office outfits. By incorporating muted accents of animal print in cardigans, belts, watch bands, and pumps, you instantly spice up your outfit and intrigue each colleague with your daring pattern choices. If you love to demonstrate an edgy vibe whilst still maintaining an office appropriate look, animal print will have you covered. It is also a plus to be able to incorporate runway trends into the office to ensure that you’re office wear translates from season to season.
1. Inspiration image courtesy of com
2. The Limited Leopard Print Cardigan, $36
3. Rag & Bone Jet Calf Hair Hip Belt, $125, available at Neiman Marcus
4. Kate Spade New York Animal Print Metro Watch, $195, available at ShopBop
5. Nine West Gulia Pump, $70
By Nuria Madrenas, @Nmadren
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!