It won’t be long before we all begin migrating to the beach every chance we get. The next thought that comes to mind for us fashion lovers is how we can incorporate the latest beach trends into our look.
One of my favourite swimwear looks is the high wasted bikini. Flattering for all body shapes while remaining stylish and sexy, you can’t go wrong! If you prefer a bit more coverage, use a sarong as either a skirt or a dress for your walks on the beach, or some relaxing lounging. Personally, I love my big and floppy hats! If you’re not sure that you’re up for channeling your inner Samantha Jones, a regular wide brim hat will keep you protected and fashionable at the same time. For extra coverage from the sun, a pair of aviator sunglasses will always be one of “those” items that just never go out of style. When it comes to flats, I am not a fan! Especially flip-flops! If I have to wear them, I like something fun and embellished. Lastly, to complete your beach trendy look you will need a good-sized bag to cram everything you need into it and off you go!
1. Urban Outfitters, High Waisted Bottoms $42, Twist Knot Bandeau $36
2. H&M, Patterned Sarong, $14.95
3. Whistles, Wide Brim Sun Hat, $105.79, available at asos
4. Sunglass Hut, Ray-Ban Original Aviator, $249.95
5. Sophia Webster, Becky Gem Sandal, $398 available at The Hudson’s Bay
6. Aldo, Seacliff Tote Bag, $45
By: Marta Mankiewicz, Toronto, @marta_mayy