This season, there will be a lot of sophisticated looks that bring together femininity and confidence. Much like our beloved chunky necklaces and statement jewellery, luxurious beads on clothing take that extra step of accessorizing down a notch. In fact, the fashionable embellishment constructs an outfit that allows you to be bold by simply slipping on a dress or a beaded sweater (really popular as it is sweater season). Not only that, it has also become common for street-wear and even your sporty joggers to incorporate the trend. My personal favorites from the runway are Fausto Puglisi’s ensemble and Tory Burch’s dress (which I have provided a link for down below). This fall we will be seeing more than the usual sweater and cardi and there’s no escaping it, the bling is here to stay!
1. Tory Burch dress, $1,115, available at Net-a-Porter
2. Balmain short black mini skirt, $5,075, available at Harrods
3. Miss Selfridge shorts, $89
4. DSquared2 grey wool sweater, $1,155, available at Farfetch
5. Elizabeth and James top, $435, available at Jades24
6. Giambattista Valli white, short sleeve top, $1,610, available at StyleBop
7. Dress, $555, available at Nordstrom
8. Oasis top, $63
Style Inspiration: VOGUE UK
By: Rubi Samano, writer of styleonpoint, Vancouver
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!