If I had to choose one outfit to wear for the rest of my life, I would choose (without hesitation) a white button down blouse and blue jeans. The classic white shirt represents an effortless style of dressing that straightforward and chic. Here I’ve rounded up four stylish interpretations of the white classic button down paired with a second piece to complete these simple looks.
1. Gap Western Oxford Popover Shirt, $59.95
2. CLU Satin Track Pants, $215 USD, available at Net-a-Porter
3. J.Crew Thomas Mason for J.Crew Tuxedo Shirt, $176 USD
4. Diane von Furstenberg Embellished Printed Stretch-Silk Vest, $285 USD, available at Net-a-Porter
5. River Island Collarless White Blouse, $60.97 USD, available at ASOS
6. J Brand 835 Photo Ready Capri, $245.57 USD
7. James Perse Tomboy Shirtdress, $295.75, available at Shopbop
8. Everlane The Petra Market Tote, $365
By: Liz Doré, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!