I love summer, but when it comes to shopping for the season I sometimes find myself at a loss for what to buy, keep, or replace. This got me thinking that this summer I will not purchase anything that I don’t love or will likely become disposable once Fall arrives.
The 3 key points to remember with the two outfits below are:
• Invest in high quality basics that can be layered all year long
• Spend more on neutral coloured basics that are trend-proof
• Mix in bold accessories to make your look unique
1. Gap Classic Khaki Pants in Gartland Green, $64.95
2. J.Crew Adjustable Crossbody Bag, $188 USD
3. Toteme Stockholm Micro Modal and Cashmere Blend T-Shirt, $120 USD, available at Net-a-Porter
4. BCBG Natural Stone Collar Necklace, $148
5. Tory Burch Sally Wedge, $265 USD
6. T By Alexander Wang Striped Jersey Top, $377 USD, available at Net-a-Porter
7. Topshop ‘Merino’ Faux Leather Foldover Clutch, $55.79, available at Nordstrom
8. Nordstrom Tissue Weight Wool & Cashmere Wrap, $87.48
9. Fossil Georgia Three hand Leather Watch, $115, available at Hudson’s Bay
10. Victoria Beckham Denim Ankle Slim Cropped Mid-Rise Jean, $128.25, available at The Outnet
By: Liz Doré, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.