When your schedule is packed Monday to Friday at the office, it can be difficult to squeeze in weekday social appointments. Enter what the French refer to as a 5 à 7, meaning there’s not much time to spare after wrapping up a days work to change up your look. By choosing the right pieces, you can seamlessly take your work wardrobe to play at the end of the day.
1. Judith & Charles Tropics Top, $185
2. Chloé Tailored Wool Trousers, $918, available at Browns Fashion
3. Ann Taylor Column Knit Skirt, $101.88
4. Thakoon Addition Printed Crepe de Chine Top, $295, available at Net-a-Porter
5. J.Crew Petal-Sleeve Dress in Super 120s, $228 USD
6. Vince Camuto Kylie Satchel, $360, available at Hudson’s Bay
7. Banana Republic Wrapped Link Statement Necklace, $74
8. Equipment Signature Blouse, $208 USD
9. Ezra Thin Strap Wrap Watch, $19.95 USD, available at The Iconic
10. Dolce & Gabbana Coral Suede Pumps, $416, available at SSENSE
By: Liz Doré, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.