This spring, evoke your inner Bohemian babe by rocking some fringe in your outfits.
Fringe has gone in and out of style over the decades, however, now it is back in a big way. The addition of fringe into your everyday wear is a great opportunity to add a bit of personality to your spring wardrobe. The best feature about this look is that you can add as much or as little fringe as you want to your outfit. You can keep it simple by wearing it in a purse or other accessory, or, you can go all out and wear it in a dress. If you choose to wear a lot of fringe, it may be best to keep the rest of your look neutral, just to ensure you are keeping fringe as the focus.
Fringe is a great way to add a pop of interest to your wardrobe, and since there are many different ways to wear it, everyone will be able to find a piece that suits their personal style.
1. Free People FP ONE Eastern Fringe Bralette, $63.84
2. H&M Leather Bucket Bag, $149.00
3. Forever 21 Edgy Fringed Tunic, $21.80
4. Anthropologie Flecose Fringe Flats, $236.00
5. Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Patterned Poncho, $75.00, available at Hudson’s Bay
6. Forever 21 Out West Fringe Skirt, $33.99
By: Sarah St.Jules, @Ssj04
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.