After what has been a very long, cold winter, the spring countdown is on! We all know that those spring showers bring spring flowers, but unless we’re watching from inside we have to stay warm and dry. It’s never fun to be caught outside when the rain starts, so it is best to be prepared with waterproof jackets and accessories like the ones I’ve picked here. I like to keep my raingear bright and cheerful, it helps on dreary day. From affordable ruffled umbrellas to the classic Burberry trench and sporty jackets to a designer boot, there are many options to keep you dry and fashionable. Bring on the showers!
1. Merona Houndstooth Rainboot, $35, available at Target
2. Tretorn Rainboot, $85, available at Gravity Pope
3. Hunter + Rag & Bone Rainboot, $295
4. Topshop Perspex Tote, $37
5. Mara Hoffman Carryall Tote, $289, available at Farfetch
6. Emilio Pucci Printed Plastic Tote, $897, available at Stylebop
7. Old Navy Hooded Lined Raincoat, $45
8. Lands’ End Insulted Squall Parka, $197
9. Burberry Trench, $1,795
10. Forever 21 Ruffled Travel Umbrella, $12
11. Brooks Brothers Umbrella, $60
12. Anna Coroneo Mayfair Umbrella, $190, available at Ahalife
By: Rachel Ingram, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.