We all know that, in an outfit, black and white go together as well as peanut butter and jelly. This season, the best way to wear the monochromatic palette is through a distinct graphic print.
A graphic black and white print is a simple go-to combo that can easily be worn to the office, on a casual date or for a night on the town. Most of us have many black clothing options, but adding a pop of white to your ensemble is an easy way to spice up your look. Depending on your style, you can have a demure print with a simple white check, or an outrageous pattern filled with intricate lines and distinct geometric shapes. Since black and white are neutrals, this pairing can be worn with multiple different colours, allowing you to showcase your distinct style.
This season, it’s time to step out of the plain black box, and by adding white and a stunning graphic print, your style will look incredibly effortless.
1. Wifred Fabre T-shirt, $45, available at Aritzia
2. Asos Vera Moda Printed Top, $39
3. Forever 21 Wanderer Harem Pants, $24
4. Urban Outfitters Little White Lies Katie Swing Dress, $154
5. Free People New Romantics La Vie en Rose Dress, $145
6. Forever 21 Geo Darling Cutout Crop Top, $8
By: Sarah St.Jules, @Ssj04
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.