There is something about sequin that helps get you in the festive spirit. Not only is the material sparkly and fun, but it is also an easy way to slip on an outfit that is holiday appropriate; regardless of whether it is a formal or casual affair.
Wearing sequin can be daunting. It is an attention grabbing material, and that can make some wearers uncomfortable. However, with many options of sequin, everyone can wear it with ease. If you are daring, you can opt for a full sequin dress or a stunning maxi skirt with a thigh-high slit. If you like to look demure, you can always use sequin as an accent or as a pop of shine on a dress. You can also turn up or down the look based on the colour palette.
Regardless of your personal style, rocking sequin is the perfect way to prep for the holidays. Wearing a stunning, shining ensemble will make you the star of the party, and you’ll be as shimmering as the Christmas tree.
1. Express Low Back Sequin Dress, $128.00
2. Zara Striped Top with Sequins, $79.90
3. Anthropologie Deco Sequin Petite Tank, $168.00
4. Forever 21 Sequined Dolphin Shorts, $23.80
5. Urban Outfitters Blaque Label Sequin Maxi Skirt, $99.00
6. H&M Sequin-embroidered Dress
By: Sarah St.Jules, @Ssj04
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.