There are so many events to attend around the holidays and you want to have the perfect look for each one. But if you don’t have Beyoncé’s wardrobe budget it doesn’t make sense to purchase a whole new outfit for every office Christmas party, family get together, or night out with friends. We’ve picked one versatile, affordable dress that you can wear to a wide range of holiday events, as long as you have the right accessories and layering pieces.
The Dress: Mano Dress by TFNC, £35, available at Topshop
For the family dinner:
Dial down your dress for a family affair with a pair of opaque tights, cute festive flats, and a chic cropped sweatshirt.
1. No Fuss Cropped Sweatshirt, $17, available at Forever 21
2. Lower East Side Women’s Chelsea Flat, $17, available at Payless
3. J.Crew Solid Opaque Tights, $24
For the office holiday party:
Dress up for a celebration while staying work appropriate by pairing your dress with a sparkly top, bold necklace, and some stylish, sensible heels.
4. Dolce Vita Sequin Scoop Back Top, $79, available at Urban Outfitters
5. Interlock Necklace, $28, available from NastyGal
6. ASOS Saturday Heels, $49
For the NYE night out:
The skies the limit, so make a statement with some standout accessories.
7. Guess Elsea Pumps, $88, available at The Bay
8. Jeweled Floral Belt, $48, available at Anthropologie
9. Play The Party Clutch, $45, available at ModCloth
By: Sara Constantineau, Vancouver, @sara_rochelle
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.