Pink represents femininity and is considered to be a colour of good health and life. So why not include a pop of pink into your work and weekend down time outfits?
For work, try incorporating a standout touch of pink into your attire for a feminine, yet sophisticated look. A pink piece of statement jewellery or a structured fuchsia jacket can help brighten up your day instantly. For the weekend, go for pink items with a more relaxed shape such as a slouchy t-shirt or breezy sundress. Adding a pair of cool pink sunglasses is another great way to kick of the weekend in style.
Although the colour pink stands out great when paired with neutral colours, you can also experiment mixing different shades of pink for a fun and flirty look!
1. American Apparel Button Back Swing Dress, $103.43, available at ASOS
2. Ann Taylor Femme Tweed Blazer, $140.36
3. Nasty Gal Jawbreaker Knit, $71
4. Quay Kittie Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $40, available at Urban Outfitters
5. Cheap Monday Second Skin Summer Jeans, $89, available at ASOS
6. Oh My Love Tie Dye Midi Skirt with Thigh Split, $34, available at ASOS
8. BaubleBar Fuschia Carnivale Bib, $34
9. Ted Baker Marr Patent Shopper, $230, available at ASOS
10. Casadei Platform Pumps, $385, available at The Corner
By: Faryn Wegler, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.