The secret to being trendy this summer is finally out! Forget the typical sheers or opaque in fashion, this summer is all about being completely clear and transparent. When clear plastic hit the Spring 2013 runway, this trend of wearing see-through clothing and accessories suddenly blew up in fashion. From clear jackets, shoes, clutches and bracelets, this futuristic, but contemporary style has us hiding nothing at all. Who ever said that you should never go through a woman’s handbag? Now with these clear clutches and handbags, what we hide away in our big bag of mysteries is revealed for everyone to see. So ladies, wear it loud and proud and let everyone know you have nothing to hide this summer!
1. Style Inspiration: Valentino Spring 2013 Runway, image courtesy of Style.com
2. Style Inspiration: Charlotte Ronson Spring 2013 Runway, image courtesy of Style.com
3. Klear Klutch Large Transparent Clutch Bag, $206, available at ASOS
4. Rachel Antonoff for Bass Clear and Far Flat, $128, available at ModCloth
5. Alice and Olivia Lucite Box Clutch, $295
6. Jill Sander Women’s Notte Bag, $524, available at LN-CC
By: Oleena Mak, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.