Designers have always been interested in finding new, subtle (or, in some cases, not-so-subtle) ways of showing skin. Recently, we’ve been seeing geometric shaped cut-outs around the waist of dresses, and subtle sheer paneling that is revealing without being garish. Similarly, the cold shoulder trend has been very popular over the past few seasons, especially during the warmer months. Everything from denim shirts to gauzy tunics have been appearing with shoulder less detailing, adding a certain coy appeal to otherwise plain pieces. Here are our picks for this revealing trend:
1. Jen’s Pirate Booty Padang Padang Mini Dress, $274, available at Revolve
2. Cold Shoulder Crop, $32, available at Wasteland
3. Stone Cold Fox Holy Tube – Ziggy Print, $215
4. Martina Peplum Jumpsuit, $75, available at Nasty Gal
5. For Love & Lemons Tender Heart Dress, $185
6. Smocked High-Low Dress, $111, available at Free People
By Zoe Alexandra Torell, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @blueauguste
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.