Rompers, jumpsuits, playsuits…whatever you want to call them, they’re here to stay. Turn up the sophisticate factor with long sleeves and longer hem lengths, which is a fashion-forward alternative to a little black dress for a night out. You can also keep it casual for the weekend with short and sweet designs perfect for patio weather. Whatever way you wear it, rompers are way too much fun.
1. Let’s Take A Cruise Romper, $74, available at Bicyclette Boutique
2. NastyGal Midnight Hour Jumpsuit, $88
3. ASOS Shift Playsuit with Open Back, $56
4. Pins and Needles Chiffon Flutter Sleeve Romper, $69, available at Urban Outfitters
5. Topshop Lace and Mesh Playsuit, $63
6. BCBG Generation Contrast Piece Romper, $78, available at The Bay
By: Sara Constantineau, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.