It doesn’t matter if you love or hate New Year’s Eve – it happens annually and your friends will usually force you into some kind of event that has a dress code. While the ladies can throw on a dress and be done with it, the men will have to answer the age old question, “tie or no tie?” If the location is a low-key house party, a tie probably isn’t necessary and a nice button-down will do. On the other hand, if you’re heading to hot ticket event, throw on a tie that can be loosened after the clock strikes midnight.
1. Club Monaco Grant Suit Jacket, $425
2. Aldo Laguer Shoes, $150
3. Club Monaco Slim Fit Check Owen, $89
4. Joe Fresh Skull Sweater, $49
5. Urban Outfitters Levi’s 510 Modern Essential 5-Pocket Super Skinny Jean, $64
6. Title of Work Narrow Sterling Bar and Chain Necktie at Barneys New York, $199
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.