October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the annual effort to support the fight against a disease that will claim the lives of 5,300 Canadian women this year alone. We’ve rounded up some guilt-free pink inspired buys that will benefit breast cancer research and help you show your support for women’s health in style.
1. Ron White ‘Passion Pink’ Pump $495 with $100 going to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (At Ron White Shoes Locations and The Bay Queen Street)
2. Lacoste Watch $95 with 10 per cent of proceeds going to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (at The Bay)
3. OPI Nail Lacquer in Pink Shatter $10.95 (at salons and spas) with $25,000 going to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation
4. Aveda Pink Ribbon Hand Relief Hand Cream $30 with $4 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (at salons and spas)
5. Clinique Great Lips Great Cause set $20 with $6 going to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (at the Bay, Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart)
6. Mackage Spirit Leather Gloves $95 with all proceeds going to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (at Mackage.com)
By: Daniela DiStefano, Toronto
Follow me on Twitter @ddeestefano.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.