Cycling is one of the best ways to explore the city and look chic while you’re at it. Bixi bikes arrived in Toronto at the beginning of May, and now that cycling-friendly weather is upon us, it’s time to take those wheels for a spin. Look fabulous and stay practical with high-rise shorts, skirts that fall to the knee, and accessories that look great in motion. And don’t forget to don a cute helmet. Safety first!
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather Backpack, $460, available at net-a-porter.com
2. La Fou By Wilfred Reve Shorts, $168, available at Aritzia
3. Rose Squares Seersucker Sleeveless Dress, $318, available at Betsey Johnson
4. Square Silk Twill Scarf, $68, available at Juicy Couture
5. Oxfords, $55, available at Aldo
6. Paris Helmet, $55.85, available from Yakkay
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.