Kate Middleton is probably the luckiest girl on the planet – with her impending wedding to the future king of England, everyone is waiting with baited breath to see what this style icon is going to be wearing on her wedding day. Emulate this future Queen of England’s style with bold hairpieces, sleek and sophisticated suits, chic accessories and gorgeous wrap dresses. Even if you can’t marry Prince William, you can definitely still feel like a princess.
1. Koback Vintage Hairpiece, $18, available at Aldo
2. Mya Wrap Dress, $345, available at Diane Von Furstenberg
3. Lightstone Double Storm Flap Trench, $102.47, available at Topshop
4. Burberry Checked Modal and Silk-Blend Scarf, $225, available at Net-A-Porter
5. Dolce & Gabbana Grey Wool Suit, $1224, available at Bluefly
6. Coconuts Bets Riding Boot, $139.95, available at Designer Shoe Warehouse
By: Shareen Sandhu, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @416Fashionista.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.