It’s that time of year again…time to dust off your sunnies and stock up on extra strength SPF, because Coachella is just around the corner. The three-day music and arts festival is almost as much about fashion as it is about the bands, especially considering the stylish celebs who always make an appearance. This year you can cheer on Canadian indie darlings Arcade Fire, Death From Above 1979 and Broken Social Scene while staying chic in the desert heat (if you were lucky enough to snag a pass or two before they sold out). The festival kicks off this weekend.
1. Mid-length pocket tee, $36, available at American Apparel
2. Cross-body bag, $24.50, available at Nine West
3. Sailor short, $59.50, available at Levis
4. Tiki Print Dress, $16.90, available at Forever 21
5. Plaid-trim fedora, $14.94, available at Old Navy
6. Espadrilles, $40, available at Aldo
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.