As the transition from winter to spring begins, it’s important to have a few pieces in your wardrobe that work on both chilly and warmer days. Owning a great knitted top is the perfect piece to bring you into the spring season.
There are many features about knitted tops, which make the pieces incredibly versatile. You can wear sweaters loose or tight fitted, and they can be fun or work appropriate. Since spring is around the corner, there are many options that are in lighter shades such as beige or pink, but you can always select the classic black to ensure longevity. A knitted top is cute paired with skinny jeans or a skirt, and can be either casual or classy. If you have been looking for a style that you will be able to wear in the cold, as well as once the weather has warmed up, the knitted sweater will be the new go-to item in your closet.
1. Le Chateau Tweed Cut-Out Sweater, $49.95
2. Le Chateau Open Stitch Boat Neck Sweater, $39.95
3. Avenue A Sweater, $75.00, available at Aritzia
4. H&M Knitted Jumper $29.95
5. TOBI Twisted Over You Knit Sweater, $90.00
6. Free People Seeing in Black and White Pullover, $51.62
7. ASOS Vila Animi Knit Top, $62.42
8. Zara Knit Crop Top, $59.90
By: Sarah St.Jules, @Ssj04
Are you an employer? Post your fashion job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.