With the start of February, it feels as if the winter weather is getting colder by the day. And while we can’t actually do anything to improve the freezing temperatures, we can embrace the elements in a killer winter-approved outfit. To make getting dressed that much easier this month, we’ve put together 3 cold weather outfits to stay warm and look cool.
For the Office
To rule the boardroom this winter, revamp your look by investing in a pair of ultra chic wide-leg, plaid pants. These can be worn with turtlenecks and blouses or with a graphic tee if you work in a more casual office. Complete the look with a pair of warm boots and a maxi coat.
For Running Errands
Ditch your go to leggings and UGG boots for a model off duty look. We love this street style look of pairing a bomber jacket with a pair of raw hem jeans and a designer bag.
For Girl’s Night
A cape coat is a winter essential because it’s versatile and is the perfect outerwear for a night on the town. When dealing with heavy cape material, it’s important to avoid wearing bulky sweaters and pants. Opt for fitted tops and bottoms and complete the look with a strong heel.
Inspirational image courtesy of Stylecaster via Pinterest
1. Via Pinterest
2. Proenza Shouler Plaid Wool-Blend Crepe wide-Leg Pants, $497.25, available at the Out Net
3. TOPSHOP Trumpet Sleeve Top, $60, available at The Bay
4. Ted Baker Lorca 3 Leather Boots, $199.17, available at Nordstrom
5. Lauren Ralph Lauren Double Breasted Military Maxi Coat, $439.44, available at Nordstrom
6. Via WhereToGet
7. Natalia High-Rise Skinny Jeans, $325.97, available at Revolve
8. Longline Bomber Jacket, $22.90, available at Forever21
9. Steve Madden Edit Bootie, $123.56, available at Nordstrom
10. Saint Laurant Mini Monogram Crossbody Bag, $2,266.56, available at Nordstrom
11. Wilfred Free Lizzie Peak Hat, $20, available at Aritzia
12. Via Pinterest Via Vogue
13. Cape Coat, $39.99, available at Zara
14. Cyndi High Rise Flare, $102.18, available at Free People
Ainsley Smith, Toronto, @ainsleysmithy
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the latest fashion jobs, career advice and fashion trends!