|Date Posted||Oct 18, 2018|
|Job Type||Part Time|
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of Red Canoe’s branding and product
- Be a great team player by doing your part to keep the store ready by maintaining visual standards, stocking, re-merchandising and light cleaning.
- Keep the store's appearance as per Red Canoe’s standard
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to perform other duties as per necessary.
- Retail experience is desired, but not required.
- Friendly, passionate and dependable
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of Red Canoe, which may require weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Committed to providing superior service
This position is perfect for students looking for part-time work with a flexible schedule.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, drop us a line to HR@redcanoebrands.com or pay us a visit at our flagship store 2989 Dundas St. W, Toronto.