|Location||Port Hope, ON, Canada|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2020|
Accidental Environmentalist Julia Grieve, founder of sustainable fashion brand Preloved, is now Cityline’s Eco Expert. Julia is committed to encouraging everyone to live a more sustainable life, and shares easy tips and ideas to help offset consumption and reduce waste.
The JG Inc. team is growing and is currently looking for a Social Media/PR intern to work closely alongside Jules.
• Weekly social media content calendars
• Brainstorming content for Instagram/TV segments
• Content creation
• Assisting with photo/video shoots
• Thorough knowledge of social media outlets
• Strong understanding of social media trends
• Blogging experience is an asset
• Photography/videography is an asset
• Proficient in Photoshop/ Adobe suite is an asset
We are looking for someone that is a social media star, is responsible, has excellent time management skills, thinks creatively and is dedicated to the role. The internship is ideal for someone looking to complete hours for school credit, or wants to gain some experience in the social media/ marketing industry.
We are looking for a 4 month long, 2-day a week commitment. This is an unpaid position, with a bonus of $400.00 at the end of the term.
Please email your resume and a brief informal cover letter with details about yourself and why you’d be a great fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!