Almost every girl that I know including myself is infamous for carrying way more than we need in our purses. No matter what time of year it is, a trendy tote can help you get from one place to another without having to make countless pit stops, which is why this convenient accessory is a must have for just about everyone. This past Fashion Week season, many designers –from Jason Wu to Burberry Prorsum- displayed their tote collections along with their winter 2012/2013 lines. We saw everything from canvas to leather make an appearance on the runway giving us many options for this already versatile bag. Which one do you think you’ll carry this season?
1. Alexander Wang Pelican Leather Tote, $835, available at Mytheresa
2. Burberry Medium-Framed Haymarket Check Bowling Bag, $1264, available at Farfetch
3. Chloe Marcie Medium Fringe-Trimmed Leather Bag, $1219, available at Mytheresa
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Too Hot To Handle Leather Tote, $445, available at Mytheresa
5. Miu Miu Suede Tote, $385, available at Mytheresa
6. Tory Burch Robinson Leather Tote, $469, available at Mytheresa
By: Layan Barakat, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.