Give Minnie Mouse a run for her money by making polka dots your pattern of choice. The hottest new trend was seen all over the fall 2011 runways, from Marc Jacobs to Gucci to Vena Cava. Adopt the look early by incorporating it into your summer wardrobe with sheer blouses, breezy sundresses and killer platform sandals. Contrast the look with clean shapes, solid brights and denim for a look that is spot on (pun-intended!).
1. Style inspiration from Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 RTW. Photo courtesy of Style.com.
2. Open back polka dot dress ($136), available at Pixie Market.
3. Wolford polka dot tights ($62), at Net-A-Porter.
4. Zara blouse ($39.90).
5. Alice + Olivia flutter shorts ($99), available at Shopbop.
6. Dimepiece Designs collar ($40).
7. Jeffrey Campbell platform sandals ($119.95), at Solestruck.
By: Valerie Tiu, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @valerietiu .
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.